I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, October 7, 2004

Another GAMERS review!



Curve will be running a piece in January. Thanks, ladeez!



And did I mention GAMERS is also a pick for the December Holiday Gift Guide in PC Gamer?



My joystick is all atremble.



Meanwhile, hubby is hogging the Xbox playing the newly released Fable. For you nongamers, this is one of those character-development games, in which your avatar's appearance and personality are influenced by your actions. Yeah, like, moral consequences. For instance, if you're a oil-grubbing war profiteer, you might develop an oversized cranium, lizard-like expression, and creepy hand-clasping gestures over time. Ahem.



Shawn's "good" so far, but admits, "I have transgressed."



(Once the GAMERS site is actually up, all these posts will go over there. Still working on that. And GAMERS t-shirts too!)



UPDATE: Just in from Kristin at Soft Skull--Fuze (a soon-to-be-premiered offshoot of XLR8R) and the Seattle-based magazine Tablet are also planning reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.