I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Note about these here food poems.



So our own Tony Robinson dropped a casual line on his blog about not liking food poems but loving food, and folks started agreeing in the comment box, and this development sent me into a bit of a panic. So now I have been able to do nothing but think of food poems since about five o'clock yesterday, so I am posting some of them here. Tony, to be fair, has already ammended his comment to "most food poems." Whew.



I still don't think I have the punctuation right in that Craig Arnold poem, but I have searched high and low for my copy of Shells and can't find it yet. He actually has several fine poems 'bout edibles in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.