I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

PSA: Books for Soldiers



From the husband:



"Hi.



Any of you with lots of books to unload might consider this.



Books for Soldiers



The Strand will only give you a $1.50 for that shitty D@ve Egg*rs novel anyway.

This is especially good if any of you receive review copies. Also, for you poets,

this may be the only way of getting poetry into the hands of people who are not

poets themselves.



(It goes without saying that one can be vehemently anti-war, as I am, but still

pro-soldier, despite all the spew coming from the right wingers.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.