I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, January 1, 2005

Happy New Year



We stayed in last night and skipped all festivities. I was in bed by 10:30. Dreaming of bombs that were actually fireworks loudly cracking nearby, I woke up for a bit at midnight to a flashing window. Snuggled in with the novel and the cat and thought off and on about resolutions. New Year's is a useful holiday, kids.



Woke this morning to plenty of coffee and no particular plans.



Now we're off to Charlie's for bloody marys, skipping the marathon.



More skipping to come in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.