I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Recent & recommended: December (partial)







I've been thinking about a way to track my reading here (excluding required reading, research, mags & browsing), and the sidebar list with monthly archives like this on or near the 1st seems like a good idea. Mostly for my own curiosity--I like lists. This is the stuff that's purely for pleasure. We'll see how long I keep it up. (UPDATE: Moved this from 1/1 to 12/31--that way the reading list will show up at the top of each archived month. More convenient that way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.