I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, January 3, 2005

Resolution(s) resolved, I think.



Live up to that indefatigable label...by heeding warning signs of overextension.



Simultaneously work concentratedly and ease up.



Cultivate unencumbered moments, don't just pass out.



Deadlines are not everything but are something.



Continue to be a part-time volunteer, with more emphasis on the part.



Recognize that NYC is not as determined as we are.



Learn to meditate.



All of the above will help me be a better partner.



Thank god my love life is in order. No, really...thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.