I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Nothing out



Realized recently that other than a few things that have already been accepted, I have no poems out. Even if you've asked, I haven't sent 'em.



And this is the first time the OTHER MS hasn't been out, in like 3 years. It's not even accurate to keep calling it the OTHER MS. It's not the same book it used to be.



BUT I do have a fellowship application in the mail (as of today). AND I will get Spooky off this next week too.



Insomnia & still sick.



UPDATE: Just tallied. 31poems from Down Spooky have been published (well, 3 are forthcoming but very soon). But that leaves slightly less than half, plus all the newer ones. I really have no excuse. And I think about half from the OTHER MS are still unpublished too.



UPDATE 2: Argh! I never resent my lost hay(na)ku for the anthology either! Kicking myself. Ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.