I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Whaddaya think?



Lots of you kind peops have read my li'l chapbooks, and some of you darlings have even read the full MS, or listened to me read every single poem 20 times, but can you pretend for a moment you haven't? And could those of you who haven't read or heard either maybe take a stab at the following questions also?



When you read the title Down Spooky what do you think?



What do you see?



Thanks. This is just for my own curiosity. Backchannels also welcome.



UPDATE: Thanks for all the great notes! Keep 'em coming. This is super interesting and a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.