I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, August 8, 2004

Warning: I'm back



...with much to say about the Boston Poetry Massacre as well as the culinary and natural delights of Downeast Maine.



Firstly, if you fear I may have photographic evidence pertaining to your highly poetic behavior in Boston, and you fear I may post it here (as well you might), and wish to entreat me not to do so, please let me know.



Otherwise, you just might find your mug in this space.



I got readings shots of everybody on Saturday (through Jordan Davis, during whose slot my battery died), and all of Sunday. Many porch and sidewalk shots--and never fear--no shots from the infamous party. Though I did somehow end up with Shafer's polar-bear boxers.



More, to be sure, soon. Catching up and picking at the crumbs of vacation through this final Sunday, doing nothing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.