I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, August 9, 2004

Did I mention yet...

that I am the lucky editor/assoc. publisher of the new book of poems by Jerome Sala? Previously titled Media Effects, it's now called Look Slimmer Instantly.



I was FLOORED when Jerome's manuscript showed up in my in-box, late last year. I've always been a fan, and love Raw Deal (Gary's recent post reminded me to tell you this) and thought of him right off as an ideal Soft Skull fit.



Jerome also has some faux-retro poems in the forthcoming LIT.



Photos from the Massacre with more reportage tomorrow. Right now I'm pooped and waiting for tacos with hubby and brother-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.