I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Native soil: The Texas Trip



Just booked two tickets to Texas, y'all. Here we come, arriving September 17.







Stops:



Arlington/DFW (Mom's. Convince Temple bunch to come up.)

Weatherford (Father figure's party at the ranch!)

Silsbee/Kountze (In-laws)

Fredericksburg (Side trips to Enchanted Rock & Luckenbach.)

Marfa (Marfa Lights & Donald Judd's Chinati Foundation.)

Midland/Odessa (top-secret anti-Bush research.)

Arlington/DFW



Dang, Texas is big. That's at least 30 hours of highway driving. But Texas has the best roads in the world. And I love to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.