I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

God Save My Queen II: Countdown to books!



Just confirmed this morning--copies of GSMQ II by the temporarily MIA* Daniel Nester will be ready by September 6th, just in time for his reading at KGB on September 7. Mark your calendars, people!



*Because so many of you have asked, Dan's blog will be back, I think, though perhaps in another form. Katey Nicosia is redesigning his GSMQ site at the moment, and he's thinking of moving it over there to his own domain rather than continue to use the free Blogspot URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.