I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Ada Limon reads tonight in the Bronx!



Ada sez:



"There's an open mic beforehand, but then I'll read for about a half an hour. I think I'm going on around 8:30 or 9. I will read some new poems. It sounds like a great venue..I'll be there from about 8:00 PM on, so come buy me a drink and say hello! Details below."



Feature: Ada Limon

Feature Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Start Time: 7:30-OPEN MIC

Feature Reader: 9:00

Admission: Free with a $5 suggested donation



Acentos Series

@ Blue Ox Bar

East 139th Street & Third Avenue

Bronx, NYC

718.402.1045



Directions: The Blue Ox Bar is a short one block walk from the 6 train's 138th Street/Third Ave station. If coming from Manhattan, please use the exit closest to the last car on the 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.