I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The rest by popular demand!





Mr. & Mrs. Maisie Weisman make the same face, imitating some guy on the Fung Wah.





Aaron Kiely laughs at Brendan Lorber, if I recall correctly.





Sean Cole was rumored to be recording everything. This grainy shot just might prove it.





Erica Kaufman threatens Dan with her kickboxing moves.





Douglas Rothschild, Alli Warren & Stephanie Young are sick of me taking photos.





Aaron briefly thought I was married to Dan.





Miss Meghan & family with Jordan "The Robot" Davis.















No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.