I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Note to self & y'all



Gotta update the readings page soon with fall events:



September 27 with Marie Ponsot at Pete's Big Salmon

October 16 at the Ear Inn with Matthew Freedman

November 23 at Kili Lounge (Tracey McTague's new Battle Hill reading series) with TBD

November 30 atKGB Nonfiction Series for the GAMERS launch party

December somethingth at Bowery Poetry Club for GAMERS launch, pt. 2.



Whee!



Feel like I'm missing one, though. Hmm.



Also, Shafer reports that the new Frequency schedule will be ready very soon, so I'll update that page as soon as I get it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.