I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Worst Mailman


Yes, I've upgraded (downgraded?) his status from Bad to Worst.

Previously on The Bad Mailman: Shanna is distressed and puzzled as her packages are returned to sender marked "undeliverable" and her mail is withheld by the local PO a whole two weeks before the forwarding order was supposed to start. When at least two packages go MIA, she loses her patience in an unseemly manner.

In today's episode: Ten days after the order took effect, Shanna is dismayed to discover that she's still getting mail at the old address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.