I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Some belated


Between the moving preparations, holiday travel, & suddenly a head-twisting cold, I've neglected to say congratulations to Jordan & Ali (whom I "know" only through her blog, hello), Laurel (who's owed at *least* two hoorays, if not three!), & Heidi. Good news is an antidote for winter, the extra sun the sky withholds. Be happy, all: you shine.

Also, thanks to Jeannine, Anne, & Adam (& yay for Robin's Books!) for their thoughts on Down Spooky. I'm really pleased my little book has brought enjoyment to *anyone* other than me. That's what it's for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.