I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Free LIT?


I just unearthed a cache of back issues of LIT. I've got several copies of #9, and a couple each of one left of #8 #10, #11.

If ya want one, PayPal me postage, specifying which in an email? It's not much. Media mail is $2.00 for #9, and $1.59 for each of the others. That's less than a sample copy if y're of a mind to submit. (I just want them to go to good homes.)

Speaking of LIT, I hear the special John Ashbery issue #12 is coming soonish. Keep yr peepers open.

__

UPDATE: Alternatively, if you order a copy of Down Spooky (button in sidebar) and/or A Slice of Cherry Pie (follow the Half Empty logo), I will throw in a LIT of yr choice gratis. Everything must go! And I'm not just saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.