I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Elsewhere


Like at Elsewhere, for instance, Gary posts and posts and posts while the rest of us slack off.

& hey, lookie! Jack's reading Katie.

That makes it a good time to mention that Katie, Jen Tynes, & I, with the yet-to-be-met Sam Starkweather, will be reading in Cambridge in about a week and a half. Saturday, February 10th. You coming? You should. We'll be throwing chairs and doing stage dives at the So and So series. Details. (Note that the venue may change from the Lily Pad to Porter Square Books, due to ongoing renovations, which we would probably just wreck anyhow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.