I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, January 19, 2007

See/Saw


I watch a movie almost every night. I hardly ever talk about them here, tho I think about them lots. I love movies.

This week I saw this, which I liked very much.

But then I saw this one, which I liked even better.

(But then again, I liked this'un. You didn't? I also heart him. You don't? No nevermind. I think the key to my high enjoyment-return re: film is that I do not read reviews or see trailers, etc. so come to each experience on its own terms, knowing nothing. Expert status has a way of turning one cranky & exacting, don't it?)

& last night I watched o my this. Again. I can't believe it's 20 yrs old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.