I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Better (vroom, vroom)


OK, had a decently productive afternoon & morning.

Buying a car this time is not nearly as simple as it was when I went to a used car place on the purchasing power of my Whataburger paychecks in 1985. (Nor will any car ever be as awesome as my first & so-far only. Oh, poor Bel Air. She sits, & rusts, alas.)

Anyway, if you must do this anytime soon, I recommend this service, which got us 15 competitive bids & walks you through a no-hassle no-negotiations process.

Suddenly I feel so, uh, adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.