I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, January 7, 2007

The Bad Mailman has done it again (& again, & again)


At least three (properly addressed) packages have been returned as "undeliverable" in the last month: a box of peppers from Texas (which sadly did not survive the return trip), Ivy's book Mortal, & a package from Australia for S.

So much for postal service in 11238. Our forwarding order kicks in Jan 15. Here's hoping they get that right. I'm not really counting on it.

If you are in the (cherished) habit of sending me mail & need the new address, please email me.

*

Obviously I can't sleep.

At least it's Sunday. I can take a nap later.


*

I think the people who came to see the apartment yesterday are taking it.

I hope so.

It's tough to both pack and keep things neat for prospectives. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.