I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No time to waste


Yet, & possibly predictably, that's what happens.

Endless back and forth with bank re: car loan. As soon as I hung up this morning (32 minutes on hold, thank you), I got an email asking me to please call at my earliest etc.

Several deliveries missed due to the Bad Mailman deciding to act EARLY on the freaking forwarding notice. Typical.

Do you know anybody at your electric company by name? I do.

UPS came so late today (just now) that I might as well not even go to work.

It's official: I hate moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.