I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sorting books goes much faster . . .


. . . if you're not stopping to read every tenth one. Or taking 20 minutes to decide whether or not to keep The Sonnets now that you have The Collected (answer: yes), etc.

But seeing Rachel Zucker's The Last Clear Narrative reminds me to ask whether you caught her blogging over at the Poetry Foundation this past week?

She's one of those poets whose work I admire in part because I know there's no way I could ever pull it off myself, nor even be tempted to try. Which is to say, I can read her without those anxieties. (I bettya know exactly what I mean.) Of course, there are many other reasons to admire RZ's poetry.

Anyway, the blogging was good. I wish she did it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.