I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

For Girls


The series I started during NaPoWriMo keeps going, and going, and . . . it might just make a book, though it's not the one I was trying to write. The girls apparently have minds of their own. Wonder where they learned to be all uppity like that?

Took them with me over the weekend (along with the Olivetti) to revise some, but didn't. Will bang away at that little aquamarine machine this weekend.

I say writing the poems in the first place is my favorite part, but I do also really enjoy typing them repeatedly--feeling them with my fingers. It really does help get them polished up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.