I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, June 9, 2006

My log sees things



"Pie. Whoever invented the pie? Here was a great person." --The Log Lady

First cover sketch (so it may change, we'll see). Gonna go with watercolor-paper covers (like Big Confetti and the broadsides), hand-stitched bindings, paper stock and endpapers TBD, for this chapbook anthology of Twin Peaks-inspired poems by Andrew J Wilson, Emilie Zoey Baker, Maike Zock, Collin Kelley, Eileen Tabios, Maureen Thorson, Jilly Dybka, Daniel Lloyd, elena knox, Siobhan Logan & Jared Leising. We're calling it August. Preorder info soon.

Ivy's also working on the Private Press version. Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.