I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Court Green 3




The website hasn't been updated yet, but #3 is the issue with the bouts-rimés dossier . . . more than 60 poems with the same rhymes! (Yes, including one by me.)

I just got it in yesterday's mail, so I haven't had a chance to read them yet, but the anticipation is delicious. 61 poems rhyming Garbo and hobo, beaut and moot, etc. (There are also 60+ other poems in the front half of the mag.) It's an irresistibly crazy idea.

& speaking of excellent mail, I rec'd my copy of Elsewhere. (More about that later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.