I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

DAMN IT!


The Burning Chair series is now at 4pm?! Now you tell me.
Well, now's about the time I probably would have skipped & pined from home anyway, as usual.
I jus' feel less and less like putting up with _______________ & the attendant __________.

But I did just get back from Adam's books, with a Waldrop, a Spahr, a Byrne, a Dinh, and a weirdo little hardcover called The Observer's Book of Unmanned Spaceflight (Warne & Co, London, 1974). Nice haul, & I didn't even get everything I wanted. I guess I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.