I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Oh oh oh oh, on the radio.*



Two listenables:

1) Jennifer "El" Knox's poem "My Big German Bra" was aired on Poetry Radio yesterday, again thanks to WGLT in Normal/Bloomington, IL. And they've started archiving mp3s. They haven't quite caught up, but it will soon be here.

2) The Emory University poster poem I posted last week was selected for MiPo Radio's Goodnight Show. (Thanks Bob & Didi!) The new show just went up last night. You can tune in here.

*Think I've used that before, but I ♥ Donna Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.