I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

O Canada!



Hi. We've been offline a few days...in one of the most gorgeous places on this green earth, I swear. If you are planning a honeymoon or something, head for the San Juan Islands in Puget Sound, Washington.

JUST arrived in Vancouver and am relieved to find that Earthlink provides local access numbers. Dialup is cramping my style, so no photos yet, but perhaps early mornings or late nights with lowish res and I might can show ya something.

For now, we're settling in. AWP kicks off in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.