I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, March 7, 2005

Miss Miss, that's me.



Dang it all, I have missed everything and everybody lately. How are you? I miss you.

Josh Corey's written a grand report of the PSA festival that I missed last week. And yes I do feel that selfish about it: how dare they continue without me! Ha ha. Still, now I feel almost as if I were there. But I am still sorry to have missed the chance to chat with him again. (Next time!)

Ilya Kaminsky is reading yet again this coming Saturday at the Ear Inn (see Broder's site--linked at right) with Justin Marks (of LIT--you shall be left in fine hands). Hoping to catch that, since I also missed IK at Frequency. But with sister & her boyfriend coming Friday, you can just never tell what will happen.

In other news: I spied daffodil points breaking ground surrounded by snow in the park on the way to work this morning. Come on, spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.