I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Fickle Me Elmo



Ok, so much for the blizzard. That was useless. But somewhat pretty at times.

You know what I could really use? Some May. How 'bout some June? Gimme some sunshine there, pops.

Northeastern winters are hard on us transplants from nearer the equator.

In other news: book is in, again. Shorter, but better I think. Overflowing with gratitude for all the help. I guess there may be a final shift or two yet, but it's going to the designer any day now. As they say in those stupid approximation-of-English business meetings, our "learnings" i.e. our "takeaway": no two readers are alike. When the author is both the most generous forgiving and most critical reader of his book, he is sorely confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.