I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Rainy Monday update



Train station a mess and my train running on a local track. Phooey.



Then, I got trapped in the elevator at my freelance office building. For five minutes. While a piercing high-pitched alarm was going off. I took turns pressing the call button and putting my fingers in my ears.



Finally, I forced the doors open myself.



The security guards were just sitting there, at the front desk, as if they could not hear bells going off at maximum decibels less than 10 feet away.



Helloooooooooooooo, Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.