I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Finally...

saw Fahrenheit 9/11 yesterday at BAM.



Whoa.



UPDATE: I think I hid my face about a third of the time. Trembled in anger, cried, laughed, cried some more, winced. Went immediately for a drink. So did most of the other audience members--the neighborhood wine shop was crowded! In fact, the employees asked if we had just come from seeing F9/11. They said they can tell when the movie lets out by their sudden spurts of busyness (and mascara-streaked faces)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.