I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, July 3, 2004

Magazines full of short fiction we like



In case you haven't been following the discussion in the comment boxes below, here is a handy list of recommended journals that publish fiction, drawn from various posts, in no particular order.



Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet

Pindeldyboz

3rd bed

Small Spiral Notebook

Diagram




I also like the new Black Clock, edited by Steve Erickson, one of my favorite contemporary novelists.



You might also like to take a look at the mags on my links page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.