I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, July 7, 2004

Glory glory hallelujah! LIT 9 is gonna kick ass!



Finally, finally, finally closing the Spring/Summer issue this week. If you have something pending (sent before May) and have not heard from us, you shall ASAP! There are a few page-count issues for me to work out before I can figure out if some poems need to be held over for 10. Hopefully not!



This issue, with cover art by Manny Farber (whose retrospective opens at PS1 in September), visual poetry by Geof Huth, never-before published translations of Pessoa by Richard Zenith, and AMAZING new poems from folks you know as well as folks you've never laid eyes on is going to be simply STELLAR. Really.



More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.