I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Dear everybody,



If you recently ordered a Spooky or a Confetti or arranged to have one sent in trade, I must apologize. (Meaning misters Meetze, Lott, Golaski, McDonald, et. al. Miss Murray, yours went a couple of weeks ago--you should have them by now!) I have a whole stack of each ready to sew, but haven't had the time. After I turn in GAMERS on Thursday, I will send them out Friday, I swear!



Also, I will bring extras of each to the Boston Poetry Massacre. So if you want to trade something, let's do it then. (Also, I really really hope to have at least a few copies of Daniel Nester & Chris Connelly's collaborative chapbook Percapella ready too.) I'm so excited about hearing so many cool poets I've never heard read read. I am going to miss most of Saturday because of a wedding in Wellfleet but will be back that evening to hang out. Somebody will have to report on those for me.



Is anyone videotaping or audio recording? Also, there are 1-2 spaces left in our car for the ride up (but not the ride back--we're heading for Maine on Sunday night).



Holler if you want a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.