I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, July 8, 2004

PSA re: Neal Medlyn from man of sound & light Shafer Hall



"Hey Y'all,



The now-very-famous Neal Medlyn (of Frequency reading with Jen fame) will be doing his thing at Collective Unconscious on Thursdays and Fridays over the next three weeks. & I will be running all of his lights and sounds.



So it'll be Xxxtra fun.



I think that his website (for more info) is nealmedlyn.com. Otherwise, if you Google "The Paris Hilton of Performance Art" you should be able to get the skinny. Thursdays (except This thursday, which is at 8pm) are at 10pm, and Fridays are at 8pm.



It's PRETTY WEIRD!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.