I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Allow me to be the first to complain...

about the changes to the Blogger interface. Once again, they seem to be problematic for Safari/Mac. And even switching to Netscape hasn't improved things much.



In Safari, when I type a post and hit "publish" only my title is transferred. The body of the post disappears, despite everything looking fine in preview.



Typing posts in the Edit HTML pane works better. But, um, that's the old way. Though, I like coding my own formatting, personally. One can't refuse to learn basic HTML forever.



The upgrade also seems to have erased some of my post-format settings.



Grumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.