I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, January 7, 2004

A year-old way of looking at Mainstream...




And then of course, there's this, by Kasey via Mike Magee's "Mainstream Poets" idea.



I am very distracted and bored at freelance job today.



So when I said "mainstream" below, I did not mean it in the sense above, but in the sense of "what people as remotely removed from poetry as possible expect poetry to be, exclusively, because it's similar to what they read in school."



I could shorten that. But I'm not going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.