I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Cherry


A buttered undertaste

tastes of riffle

eaten daiquiri

under never daiquiri

tasted air, or sucked taste

never eaten.



Riffle the issue with

the flinty flinty lime,

the eaten air,

the daiquiri air,

quite under issue.



A cherry huff

from little riffle you.

Huff under your flinty flinty.

Eat knowing eaten

and riffle rumple.

You opposite,

under me.



Please lime.

Please eaten air.

The lime issues magnolia

sprays the perfumed air.

Eaten air tastes of Eden.



Air issues riffles

and whiffles tissues,

sups under the cherry.

Knowing another, still,

ever linger you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.