I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Squawk! F*** Bush!

Anybody got a parrot? I have some ideas about what we could teach it to say.



That's just terrific. Thanks to Reen for the link.



UPDATE: Parrot might not be Churchill's afterall, and he may not curse. Bummer.



And by the way, the reason I use #$%&* instead of spelling words like p*rn, f**k, and p*ssy, is that is keeps the spam robots out my biddness. It's not a form of prudishness so much as an attempt to flout those bastard e-menaces. Has worked so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.