I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, January 3, 2004

Proof of something?

Cool. I just got the proofs from "To Jacques Pépin," which is finally going to appear in Gastronomica next month. Winter 2004 issue. There is something immensely satisfying about a poem appearing in a magazine that's not a lit journal. It's really a beautiful mag, too. And there I am on page 13 (suddenly struck by p. 13 coincidence--David's poem in T&W, now this one). Last issue had a piece on "the p*rnography of cooking shows," which is a related idea, I guess. Anyway, happy happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.