I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Soft Skull blog, yo.


Dear blogosphere,

Soft Skull Press now has a blog. I am ahooting and ahollering between shouting "well, it's about time, dagnabbit." I know you are too.

So you should probably bookmark it, and email it around, and link it up in your blogroll right now, so you don't forget. And check in all week, since Richard Nash has promised lots of dynamic lit dish re: the Frankfurt Book Fair and its attendant internationally bookish madness. Just think of him as our own Hunter Thompson, our fearless publisher on the loose in Europe, clad in his leather pants, sporting his wild curls and sexy Irish accent.

Now, who'd wanna miss that?

Love,
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.