I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Me in MiPo


The new issue of MiPoesias is up, guest-edited by the incomparable Tom Beckett. What a cool surprise! I thought it wouldn't be ready till January.

Contributors include fellow bloggers Nick Piombino, Amy King, Jonathan Mayhew, Jilly Dybka, Eileen Tabios, Jukka-Pekka Kervinen, Alex Gildzen, Br. Tom Murphy, Jean Vengua, Stephen Vincent, and many more! Lunch-break reading for at least a week.

And I've got four poems in there, all accompanied by MP3 recordings (in which you can hear the jangling tags of Dave the Dog). Plus an interview conducted by the lovely Miss Laurel. Grab your headphones and check those here.

Thanks again to Tom, Didi, Laurel, and everybody else at MiPo! It's a treat to be a part of the amazing groove y'all got going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.