I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hopping off TomHop...


...who in turn is hopping off me!

Take a peek at Tom Hopkins' short story beginning with a line from my poem "Will That Be All, Mrs. Kickboxer" here.

Tom gave me that title for the chapbook challenge which grew into Down Spooky. I wrote the poem, now he writes a story. Delightfully dizzying!

(The multitalented Mr. Hopkins is also subbing at Jen's job and parrot-sitting Gobi while we are away. Thanks, T! Would you like anything from Indiana? Wisconsin? Illinois?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.