I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Oops. Cornelia Street reading starts at 6:00 tonight!


Thanks to all of you who came out (and bought books!) at the Ear Inn and Four-Faced Liar yesterday!

Yesterday I got word that the reading tonight is actually at 6:00, not 6:30. (Though I suspect the Cornelia Street Cafe is no different than most NYC venues and the actual start time will be at little later than announced? One hopes. I work till 6:00, but I guess I'll leave a little early.)

NEW YORK, NY: Monday, October 17 at 6:00 PM
Shanna Compton, David Lehman & Michael Montlack
Cornelia Street Cafe
New York Quarterly Series
29 Cornelia Street
New York, NY
$6 admission also buys a drink
212-989-9319

Hope to see some of you there, before Jen & I hit the road again tomorrow. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.