I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Home is where the decent coffee is...


...among other things.

Got back to Brooklyn around 5:00 yesterday. Whew! Roadweary, but glad to be here.

Reports on Milwaukee, Chicago, and Normal to come, with perhaps a few photos. (Didn't take many. The rain and cold meant I had umbrellas and scarves and coats to carry.)

In the meantime, Gabe Gudding has posted a brief report on our Normal reading (which was lots of fun) here.

More more more later. Gotta get to the freelance desk.

We'll be around here till November 4, when we leave for the West Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.