I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Funcie, IN


Had perhaps a little too much fun in Muncie last night. Ouch. "If one does shots, they should always be tequila," said someone who looked and talked a lot like me.

But the MT Cup reading was fantastic--lots of students, lots of laughing, lots of books sold for gas money. Peter Davis is tons of fun and an excellent host. If he invites you, jump at the chance to visit Muncie.

No coffee yet...or at least none that counts. Gotta go get that, and do two class visits before we hit the road for Milwaukee. Jen's a star there, so that will be fun times ten. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.