I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, October 28, 2005

How freqy are you?


Reb Livingston, Max Winter & Rob Ostrom are so freqy that they're reading opposite the Creeley memorial tomorrow. Well, kids. One can't be everywhere at once. I'll be at Frequency with the aforementioned superstars and my pals Shafer and Sam. (The memorial reading starts at 1PM; Frequency starts at 2PM. So come on over when you can't find a seat! The Freq is always free and we have a bar.)

Jen Knox is also reading tomorrow, with Katie Degentesh, for the Segue series at the Bowery Poetry Club, a little after the Creeley memorial. (4PM) Gonna try to catch that too. Details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.